Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ok so last night I had Mexican! But...it was planned before I started my blog yesterday! It was also very good!! I love Mexican food, and besides how bad could it really be for me? Fried chips...salsa...sour cream...guacamole...and let's not forget every bite smothered in cheese! It's your major food groups! (Even if it is a billion calories...) Today I was much better. 8 1/2 hours at Desert Star helps with that. After waking up fairly nauseous I didn't take a lunch, but luckily Subway is within walking distance. I ordered a foot long yes, but hear me out! I ate half for lunch, and then the other half a few minutes ago when I got home. I should stay full until later tonight. I will try to eat an apple instead of cereal! I think Special K is laced with Cocaine! Shhh....don't tell the government though. They might take it away from me, and that would not be good! I haven't weighed myself in a while. I'm still a little afraid of what the scale might tell me. I will do it the Thursday before I leave for Oklahoma (which is next week) Hopefully by then I will have gotten my act together. 50 lbs! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment