Friday, March 19, 2010

Ok so I went home, and ate everything! I ate cake, cookies, fried shrimp, icecream, mexican (Oh how I love Mexican!) I finally weighed myself and I gained back 7 lbs! But I'm going to look on the bright side and go from there. I'm still 7 lbs. lighter than when I started. I didn't gain it all back, and now I'm on my motivation train again! I'm going to go with what I do best. Giving stuff up completely. It doesn't work for a lot of people, but it seems to be the only thing that ever works for me. I have to take out the choice for a while. For instance, when I gave up sweets I did it for 6 months! Somehow when I give up stuff completely I'm able to do it. That's what I'm doing for the next 3 months! For 90 days I'm going to be giving up sweets, fried food, and red meat. The reasoning behind the sweets is that although I can go long periods of time without so much as wanting any. When I do finally eat them I eat them in excess which is not good. Fried food...well that should be obvious. It's awful! I don't eat it often...but once again...shouldn't really be eating it at all. Meat...although I don't think meat in general is bad for me I'm going to cut out high fat meat and hopefully it will keep me away from Crown Burger, Apollo Burger, Wendy's, and any other damn hamburger place that is so damn tasty!! Ok, well, that's my plan for the time being. I will keep my blog updated on my progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment