Friday, March 5, 2010

My Inspiration!!

Today I decided to start a Blog. This Blog was inspired by 2 things.

1. Laura Lewis-I was bored, so I decided to read some of her blog.

2. The burger and fries (McDonald's) I ate about an hour ago.

I'm constantly trying to diet. I lose weight then I gain it back. This pattern has gone on forever! I recently bought a fitness journal where I was tracking my calorie intake. Over the course of about a month, I lost about 13 lbs. Then it happened. I tried a Crown Burger. Oh my hell! It was so good. Within the last week I have had Bajio's, Apollo Burger, Pizza, and now (It disgusts me to even say it. ) McDonald's. I don't even like McDonald's! I couldn't find my shoes this morning, and I didn' have time to make a lunch. I figured I'd get a sandwich at the college, but the cafeteria is closed at the college, and the stupid fake cafeteria didn't have anything in it today! I feel horrible now! What was I thinking? I keep telling myself that if I eat this way I will undo everything I've done, but I just don't seem to be listening to myself! Which is strange....since I'm always right!! I am going to stop doing this. I am going to finally break the viscious cycle, and this Blog is going to record it! My goal is still 50 lbs, and I will make it! 365 days from now I will weight 128 lbs.! (Unless I do it sooner!)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! You have a completely realistic goal and I know you and I know you have the willpower. Who gave up sugar for 6 months? You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete