Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Plan

I now have a new plan. I failed at giving up fried food, and I was really struggling to get to the gym everyday. Back before all the pain and the surgery, I looked forward to the gym every night. The last few weeks though, it's felt like a chore, and it's been hard to get there. I found a way to stay motivated though! First thing I did was buy a new outfit with some gift cards I had. The outfit is a size 8!! I have it hanging where I can see it multiple times a day. It's so cute, and I'm determined to fit into it. Next, I have a list of rewards for eating healthy, and a list for exercise. I had to get creative though because I am very very poor right now. My first two big goals/rewards are below.

1. 70 Miles
2. 30 Days Healthy Eating

When I reach these 2 goals I get to cut & dye my hair! I'm fairly sure these two goals will be accomplished around the same time. I'm also going to give myself very small rewards for meeting very short term goals. I'm going to try to update this more with my progress! I've lost 2 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment